Data protection statement
In this overview we briefly outline, which data are collected and processed during your visit on our web pages www.biopharma-excellence.com. A detailed description can be viewed in our data privacy statement.
Which of your data are collected?
When using our web pages, it is in general not required to enter any personal data, unless you explicitly place a contact request.
- Cookies are used on our web pages. Cookies are small text files, which are transiently filed on your computer and stored by your browser. Depending on your browser settings, cookies will either be deleted at the end of the session, or permanently stored.
- Technical properties such as domain name and/ or IP address of your end device, possible file requests of the client (file name and URL), the http response code and possibly the web page, from where you visit us, are captured.
How are your data collected?
What are the reasons for using your data?
Logged data are exclusively used within the framework of the applicable laws.
- for technical administration and for the provision of our website,
- to detect misuse and to eliminate interference,
- for disclosure to governmental bodies (if legally required),
- for disclosure to holders of copyrights and ancillary copyrights (if legally required),
Within the framework of legal regulations for processing, we engage service providers. The responsibility of adherence to data protection and data privacy laws remains with Biopharma Excellence GmbH.
What are your legal rights?
You have the legal right to request information about your stored data, request correction, blocking or deletion of your data.
To whom can you address queries?
If you have questions or comments you can reach us by using the contact form. For inquiries regarding data privacy, you can also directly contact:
Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Phone: +49 (0) 981/53-1300
Fax: +49 (0) 981/53-981300